So I made this recipe up! and I HATE when the bloggers take FOREVER to share the recipe so I’m going to GIVE you the recipe and we will talk later:
- Chicken breasts
- Italian bread crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Veggies of your choosing
- Coconut aminos or soy sauce
- Toasted sesame oil
- Cauliflower rice or regular rice
- Sesame sauce – I got mine from Walmart
Kalissa’s Homemade Sesame Chicken
- Take some chicken breasts out – I used about 4-5.
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Create a breading – I just used italian bread crumbs and parmesan cheese – about half and half
- Take some flour and sprinkle it over the chicken breast – stir this up so the flour becomes tacky and coats the pieces.
- Spread the bread crumbs/parm cheese mix over the chicken – stir that around so it coats the pieces.
- Put the chicken pieces in the air fryer for about long enough to cook – I take the pan out every once and awhile and shake it to keep the pieces from sticking.
- While that’s going on, throw some random veggies and stir them up. I used broccoli, mushrooms, sweet peppers, green onions, etc. I sauteed them in sesame oil and coconut aminos (it’s like soy sauce without all the sodium!)
- I made cualiflower rice for me but I made regular rice for Craig.
- I topped the chicken once it was cooked and shook it all up with this sesame sauce I got at Walmart! I also added sesame seeds on top of the chicken.
- Mix all together and enjoy!
So the chicken was SO GOOD – like I’ll make chicken wings with this same technique/recipe. It was so good. I was meal prepping for the week and this is what Craig said he wanted to eat this week so it was pretty easy. Here is the sesame sauce I found at Walmart. I also found one an amazon that is LOW FOMAP which I am recently exploring since my blog readers suggested it to ease some of my recent health issues! It’s spendy but I wanted to offer an option for those with food sensitivities! https://amzn.to/3wy0YrF
Craig is officially in the field tonight – night one of MANY late nights without him! Tis the season when you’re married to a farmer! The boys are loving playing on the rock pile! It will be a sad day when we actually spread out the gravel as we intend to do soon! The boys are having so much fun with it!
For today’s Amazon recommendation, I have this night light. We’ve been through SO MANY Night lights in our 4.5 years as parents but this one is our FAVORITE and most reliable!
I cannot speak to the quality of the light as it is unplugged, it can be charged and unplugged, because we keep it plugged in at all times and only use it for a night light. We love the colors and the stars and I’ve seriously contemplated getting one for our room! HERE IS THE LINK! https://amzn.to/3wueqNl
If you ever purchase any amazon products from MY link, I do get commission. If you buy, let’s just say, $150 worth of other stuff while you’re on Amazon by following my link, I also get commission on those things you purchase. It’s a way to support my blog and it is a way to score some great quality products. I just want to be honest with you guys. I would have raved about this product even if I didn’t make any money off of it.
Hungry for more? Check out my latest posts!
- Friedman Family Update – March 2023
- ONE MORE MONTH!
- PROUD MINI VAN OWNER!
- Gannon Update – Genetics 🧬
- Friedman Fam Update – January 2023
Have you visited my Etsy Shop Lately? See what’s new!
I design and create a variety of quilting, cross stitching, and graphic tees as well as quilting themed stationery, stickers, notepads, cards, and more! I’d love for you to check it out!
That looks really good! I don’t have an air fryer, but I imagine it would work in an oven. Thanks for the recipe.
I LOVE my air fryer! I keep it out on my counter all the time! I feel like it is much faster than an oven and gets things crispier!
This looks fabulous!!! How many meals for the 4 of you will you get out of this…or is this an adult meal and the boys will eat something different? Thank you for sharing the recipe immediately! How are you feeling after your bike crash??
All four of us at! So like 3 adults? It easily could be expanded!
This recipe sounds delicious! I could not read the instructions tho…I will try to read again! Love your blog. Busy times with little ones and demands of the spring in farming country!
Oh Bummer – sometimes it helps to look in a different browser – like I’m on google chrome now but then opening it in mozilla or firefox or safari or explorer etc. Let me know if you still have troubles!