Okay so there’s this trend going around on social media and I just had to try it! It’s so simple and so easy and OH MY GOSH I will for sure be making it again!
Here’s the recipe:
- One block Feta cheese
- Some cherry or grape tomatoes (I cut mine up)
- Italian seasoning
- Olive oil (be generous with this!)
Put it all in a pan like this:
Bake it for 45 minutes at 400 degrees and VIOLA! You have a delicious meatless dish! So flavorful, I had it for two meals in a row over some spaghetti squash!
While I’m in the recipe sharing mood (if you read often you know I hate typing out and sharing recipes and I’m really not great at it) I’ve fallen in love with spaghetti squash after I finally learned how to prepare it properly!
If you’re new to the land of spaghetti squash, here are a few tips that make it taste, well, less like a veggie and more like pasta!
- Make sure it is DRY! I take a paper towel and soak up any extra moisture to make it more fluffy – no one like sopping wet spaghetti squash.
- SEASON IT! I’m talking salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and oregano! Veggies aren’t meant to be eaten plain!
- Add parmesan cheese to the spaghetti squash! Don’t be afraid to season it some more!
Check out my latest posts:
- WEEK 4: FINAL WEEK of the Great Cupboard Cleanout!
- New month, NEW BUDGET!
- The Chronicles of Auntie Sassa – BABY SNUGGLES!!! + a uterine PSA
- WEEK THREE: Great Cupboard Cleanout!
- These are a few of my favorite things…