This recipe has been a staple in my diet for the past year or so and I think I’ve perfected it! The original recipe comes from Amy Migdalia. She was on a podcast with Mallory Ervin and gave some pretty solid health and nutrition advice. I ended up subscribing to her email list and got this recipe in return.
I added my own take on the recipe that I’ll be sharing here. I’m really not great at recipes, I usually don’t measure anything so I’ll do the best I can.
The recipe calls for two chicken breasts, but I use rotisserie chicken from Kwik Star (a popular gas station in the Midwest).
- 1 cup (ish) of shredded chicken
- 2-3 stalks of chopped celery
- 1/2 a red onion
- A handful of chopped spinach or arugula
- 2 good spatula scoops of Primal Kitchen mayo (or any mayo, I LOVE primal kitchen!)
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Pepper to tase
- Lime Juice to taste
- Dried cranberries
Now I love adding cilantro and green onions to everything so I add that too. This makes a small batch, about 4 servings. I put it in a small Pyrex and shake it all up to mix.
My favorite way to eat it is with these crunch master crackers – I love all of the crunch master brand of crackers but aged white cheddar was my favorite! I just eat it like a dip or on bread. It’s so so good, I hope you try it! Let me know if you love it as much as I do!
Check out my latest posts:
- Family Vacation!
- My Farewell Letter to Jenna Kutcher…
- Times Have Changed – Post Partum Edition
- A Week in the Life with Hyper-mobility Spectrum Disorder….
- Baby BUMP-date! 30 WEEKS!