Craig gets full credit for this recipe. Whenever he feels the itch to cook, he asks me to pick up some asparagus and this is what he makes. It is quick and easy and delicious! Even the boys love it, (they pick out the asparagus) but they love the stuffing and chicken.
Peep the Wonder Joy candle in the background, I purchased a few Fall candles and my favorites right now are Autumn Days and White Pumpkin! These are the ONLY candles I buy! You can check her out here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WonderJoyCandles
Anyway, back to the recipe! Craig uses a chicken breast but I passionately HATE frozen chicken breasts. I use a rotisserie chicken, specifically from Kwik Star (they are only $5.99 on Mondays). I buy a chicken weekly, it’s just the best to throw in recipes and to make my favorite Current Obsession: Homemade Chicken Salad!
I had to quick snap a picture before they ate the rest of the pan (which we did!) You’ll need:
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus, chopped into 2 inch pieces
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 3 to 4 cups of chicken, cooked, chopped or diced
- Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup (I use Pinch of Yum’s recipe) or you can use 2 cans of your favorite Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) package dry herb stuffing mix
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups water
Here is the recipe from Cozy Country Living: https://www.cozycountryliving.com/creamy-chicken-asparagus-casserole/ Let me know if you try it! Thanks for reading!
Hungry for more? Check out my latest posts!
- Girl’s Night Out! (with a few guys)
- Debt Free Update – November 2022
- The Bit
- The Best Phone Call…
- Weekly Recap!
Have you visited my Etsy Shop Lately? See what’s new!
I design and create a variety of quilting, cross stitching, and graphic tees as well as quilting themed stationery, stickers, notepads, cards, and more! I’d love for you to check it out!